According to the newly released list, Real Madrid is currently top of the top 10 most valuable sports clubs in the world with a valuation of about $ 3.26 billion.
Forbes magazine has published a ranking of the world’s most valuable sports clubs. In this list, in addition to football clubs, there are also basketball, rugby, baseball clubs … Real Madrid, the famous football club of Spain, has held the No. 1 position. with a value of about 3.26 billion USD. Compared to the previous year, the value of the Royal team has decreased by 5% due to the 2015/16 season without a title.
Real Madrid’s rival, Barcelona, is in fourth place with a value of about $ 3.16 billion. In 2014/15 season, Barca was very successful with a treble triumph: La Liga champion, Copa del Rey and Champions League.
Premier League, the national championship is considered as an attractive tournament with only one representative in the top 10, that is Manchester United. The red half of Manchester is valued at about US $ 3.1 billion. The other big names of English football such as Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal are only in the modest rankings of 29, 31 and 36 respectively, but the increase in television royalties applied from the 2016/2017 season maybe will make NHA’s clubs increase in value in the following years.
The defending champion of the Bundesliga Bayern Munich is valued at $ 2.35 billion, ranked 10th and it is also the last representative of football currently in the top 10.
In rugby, there are two representatives of the Dallas Cowboys rugby club in second place with a value of about $ 3.2 billion. And the New England Patriots football club is valued at $ 2.6 billion, ranked at No. 6. Along with this position with the value of $ 2.6 billion is the Los Angeles Lakers Basketball Club.
List of Top 10 most expensive clubs in the world according to Forbes:
1. Real Madrid (football): $ 3.26 billion
2. Dallas Cowboys (rugby): $ 3.2 billion
2. New York Yankees (baseball): $ 3.2 billion
4. Barcelona (football): $ 3.16 billion
5. Manchester United (football): $ 3.1 billion
6. Los Angeles Lakers (basketball): $ 2.6 billion
6. New England Patriots (rugby): $ 2.6 billion
8. New York Knicks (basketball): $ 2.5 billion
9. Los Angeles Dodgers (baseball): $ 2.4 billion
9. Washington Redskins (rugby): $ 2.4 billion
11. Bayern Munich (football): $ 2.35 billion.